Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

One would wonder how many Friday 13th happens in a year, have you?
Well, today seems to be the only Friday 13th in this year! 
The next will arrive in May 2011,
which happens to be a bad memory day in our country
where it was a sad day of riot between the people
of which I am not going to relate it.

However, this remake was premiered last year and
there were three (3) Friday 13th in 2009!
This show premiers on February 13th on a Friday,
and the other 2 Friday 13ths happened in March & November!
Some may not have known that this movie, Friday 13th is
related to the name Jason Voorhees who seems to never die!
With him there is unending horrors that surrounds
the vicinity of a place called Crystal Lake.

There has been a series of the continuing horrors on this movie
in which one of them even had him face to face with
Freddy Krueger of The Nightmare on Elm Street! 
It was simply entitled Freddy vs Jason

Well, and it never ended there either because then
there was yet another film that broguht his horrors into SPACE!
Like in space no one hear you sCream?
Yes, and it happens in a distant future where hi-tech existed!
And he was a legend in that future!
It was called Jason X.
Incredibly exciting isn't it?
To sum it all I like this more than the Krueger guy with his
scary dreams! But of course he is also one that hardly ever die too!
Well, if you have not watched it, I suggest you get to a DvD!
What more to say if such a movie is produced by Michael Bay?
Teamed with Director Marcus Nispel of 
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre ( in 2003 ),
this film's remake turned out as expected -
Fun and enjoyable for down to earth guys like me!
eNjOy and have HORRORs!

As the quote at the poster goes -
WELCOME TO CRYSTAL LAKE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gary. Your blog on Friday 13th was very interesting and pictures so scary. Friday the 13th happened also in April 1984. I remember it well as my daughter was 13 on friday the 13th of April which happens to be her birthday. I kept her off school and brought her to work with me instead . I was scared to let her go to school.

Shirea said...

Hi Gary, this is my second attempt at this. It was a pleasant surprise and a great way to start my week to hear from you. Yesterday was my 69th birthday. I had a great weekend.

I was afraid I had lost contact with you. Google just does not like me and my password apparently. Maybe I just fixed that by changing my settings. Certainly hope so.

I began writing songs last fall. I entered my first sacred song in a competition recently, and it was accepted. I will know by April 29 how it finished. I am believing Best of Show.

I seem to have lost contact with Joanne and Lenne. I worry about Lenne. She seems to have been married to a bad dude.

My blogger address should be: http://cheyanne-godsworldasiseeit.blogspot.com

A number of people have had troble finding it. I do not know what the problem is, but hope you break through because I miss not hearing from you on a regular basis.

Luv ya,
Cheyanne - Shirea